Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Nine Rules for Eating Well

One of my favorite bloggers whom I don't know, Maki of I was Just Really Very Hungry, posted a link to an essay called Unhappy Meals, which talks a lot about how to eat well, and be healthy from your food. The article is 12 pages long, and very interesting. Of course, I read Just Hungry because I like how Maki thinks about food, and she posted this link because she liked how Michael Pollan wrote about food. So, by the transitive property, you would expect me to like it too.

So. If you like how I think about food, then you'll probably like how Maki thinks about food, and you'll therefore probably like how Michael Pollan thinks about food, and will therefore enjoy the article. Give it a read!

Or, if you're in a hurry, the quick summary is "Eat food. Not too much. Mostly Plants."

No comments: